A Pain in the Butt - Hemorrhoids
What are hemorrhoids and what do I have to do to relieve the discomfort? They are also known as piles and they are caused from too much pressure on the anal veins that can result in either external or internal hemorrhoids.
- Internal hemorrhoids have no lump outside the anal area that can be seen.
- While external hemorrhoids can be easier to see they can also be the most painful.
- There are many people in the world who are afflicted by hemorrhoids and mostly exist in people over the age of fifty.
- There are lots of ways to deal with hemorrhoids but one of the simplest techniques is the sitz bath.
- A sitz bath tub can actually experience again a few of the discomfort and reduce the puffiness.
What is a sitz bath? It's really a bath where you sit in warm water that covers the buttocks and hips. The idea is sitting in the warm water will help more blood to be able to reach the anal location which can help promote healing as well as help with any discomfort from the hemorrhoids. It is a kind of hydrotherapy or water therapy for hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids Natural Treatment : How To Cure Hemorrhoids Fast & Naturally
Learn How To Cure Hemorrhoids Naturally in 2 Days! Get Rid Of Hemorrhoids Permanently Without Surgery. CLICK HERE ▻▻▻ http://www.
You can Actually Buy a Sitz Bath Which is a Plastic Bath that Fits Over the Toilet
Nevertheless, using your bath tub is most likely the simplest way to have a sitz bath. Fill up your bath with warm water. You want this warm enough to be comfortable although not too hot. Again, the water must cover your buttocks and hips and it is recommended that you partially sleep the night instead of sit in the bath to relieve any pressure on the anal region.
You May Also Want to Add Some Aromatherapy Oils to the Water to Help You Relax
Choose your favorite oil but using Lavender, Melissa or Valerian Oil make for a great soothing bath. Another good choice is adding epsom salts to be able to the water which can be recommended by many practitioners. Epsom salts helps to draw toxins out of the body, lowers swelling and relaxes muscles. Also, epsom salt is also known for helping to relieve irritation and pain. Epsom salts can be purchased from most drug stores.
You will want to stay in the bath for about twenty to thirty units several times a week to promote healing. When you get out of the bath you will want to use a clean, cotton towel to dry the area. Make sure you don't caress but pat the area dry with the towel. If you want you can also let the area atmosphere dry which several practitioners recommend so you aren't causing any hardship in order to the area again.
- You looking for a natural and efficient remedy for hemorrhoids?
- What have you got to be able to lose?
- There are techniques that offer natural remedies without painful procedures and side effects that work.
- You will like the results but more importantly you will love how your body feels.
For more information on remedies for hemorrhoids, click here for Tips for Hemorrhoid Settlement.