Causes and Treatment of Hemroids or Hemorrhoids
Hemroids are embarrassing, painful and a terrible daily condition to have to deal with.
Do you know that hemorrhoids can be a life-threatening disease? If not treated in early stages then it can be really painful and need to be managed. Hemroids can occur in different types like internal, exterior, hemorrhaging hemroids and others.
What are the Causes of Hemroids?
The main causes of hemorrhoids can be divided into two groups, namely that those are associated with our lifestyle and that are related to the eating habits. Usually the common causes of hemroids include aging, unhealthy eating habits, pregnancy and also child birth, heavy lifting, heredity, severe coughing, straining during bowel movements.
- Another reason of event of hemorrhoids is the manner of passing the stool.
- Wrong habit of passing the stool like
- Not providing adequate time to pass stool - In this way the large intestine gets damaged while passing the fecal waste.
- This results in rupturing of veins and is therefore harmful to the tissues which can lead to hemorrhoids.
Lack of liquid intake - In the daily diet lack in sufficient water makes your stool dry and hard which is the most prominent cause of hemroid.
Sudden Lifting of Heavy Weights
Hemorrhoids can also cause as a result of pulling weighty weights that put extra pressure on veins and tissue. But this is not found among those who use heavy weights in routine rather. It affects greater level to be able to those who find themselves obese or overweight.
Heart and Liver diseases- When the blood is pooled in and around the pelvic system, the increasing the size of of the veins may lead to Hemroids.
Easy Remedies of Hemroid
Complete understanding of Hemorrhoids and its particular correct precautions can help in the prevention of hemorrhoids. Nonetheless, if it occurs, then there are some easy and efficient treatments of hemroids:
- Is significant to include additional fiber in your diet and to drink plenty of water each day.
- This will prevent constipation which causes damage to your bowel muscles and make hemroids worse.
http://howtogetridofhemorrhoidstips.com/hemorrhoid-bleeding/ Hemorrhoid bleeding: How much is normal? The main symptom of hemorrhoids, both internal ...
- There are usually foods that tend to intensify hemroid symptoms.
- The most common are nuts, coffee, alcohol and spicy food.
- If you notice another type of food making your hemorrhoids worse, abstain it for a few days and find out if there is any positive result.
Use ice on the area for Ten minutes, follow with a warm, moist towel for 20 minutes to provide relief.
Other hemroids treatmeant involves rubber band ligation, sclerotherapy, infrared coagulation and surgical operation.
- Is highly recommended that DO NOT IGNORE HEMROIDS In the early STAGES!
- One should ask the doctor and get medicine as soon as possible.