Causes and Treatment of Hemroids or Hemorrhoids
Hemroids are embarrassing, painful and a terrible daily condition to have to deal with.
Do you know that hemorrhoids can be a life-threatening disease? If not treated in early stages then it can be really painful and need to be operated. Hemroids can occur in different types like internal, external, blood loss hemroids and others.
What Leads to Hemroids?
The main causes of hemorrhoids can be divided into two groups, namely that those are associated with our lifestyle and that are based on the eating habits. Usually the common causes of hemroids include aging, bad diet, pregnancy as well as child birth, heavy lifting, heredity, severe coughing, forcing throughout bowel movements.
- Another reason of chance of hemorrhoids is the way in which of moving the stool.
- Wrong habit of passing the stool like
- Not providing enough time to pass stool - In this way the large intestine gets harmed while passing the fecal waste.
- This results in rupturing of veins and is therefore harmful to the tissues which can lead to hemorrhoids.
Lack of liquid intake - Inside the daily diet lack in sufficient water makes your stool dry and hard which is the most prominent cause of hemroid.
http://howtogetridofhemorrhoidstips.com/hemorrhoid-bleeding/ Hemorrhoid bleeding: How much is normal? The main symptom of hemorrhoids, both internal ...
Sudden Lifting of Heavy Weights
Hemorrhoids can also trigger because of pulling weighty weights that put extra pressure on veins and tissue. But this is not found among those who use heavy weights in routine rather. It affects greater level to be able to those who find themselves fat or overweight.
Heart and Liver diseases- When the blood is pooled in and around the pelvic system, the enlarging of the veins may lead to Hemroids.
Easy Treatments of Hemroid
Complete knowledge of Hemorrhoids and its particular correct precautions can help in the prevention of hemorrhoids. Nonetheless, if it occurs, then there are some easy and effective treatments of hemroids:
- Is significant to include additional fiber in your diet and to drink plenty of water each day.
- This will prevent constipation which causes damage to your bowel muscles and make hemroids worse.
- There tend to be foods that tend to aggravate hemroid signs.
- The most common are nuts, coffee, alcohol and hot food.
- If you notice another type of food making your hemorrhoids worse, abstain it for a few days to see if there is any positive impact.
Use ice on the area for Ten minutes, follow with a warm, moist towel for 20 minutes to provide relief.
Other hemroids treatmeant involves rubber band ligation, sclerotherapy, infrared coagulation and surgical functioning.
- Is highly recommended that DO NOT IGNORE HEMROIDS In the early STAGES!
- One should ask the doctor and get treatment as soon as possible.