Do You Suffer with Hemorrhoids?
Lot of people in the world have experienced and suffered through the pain of hemorrhoids. Yet, sometimes when a person is experiencing hemorrhoids, they are ashamed or embarrassed in order to talk about it. Nonetheless, suffering in silence is not the way to help your hemorrhoid problem. People who are overweight or women who are pregnant usually suffer with hemorrhoids because of the pressure of the weight in the pelvic area and also the strain that it causes to the anal muscles. Fortunately, there are different types of remedies you can try as a hemorrhoids treatment right in your own home.
You changes to a fiber rich diet, it will allow your stool to pass easier without leading to more strain and tearing new cells.
Use of ice packs in the rectum or anal area will help to reduce the puffiness and pain.
You Should Clean the Region Regularly With a Wet Tissue or Warm Water.
After each bowel movement you can apply witch hazel directly to the hemorrhoids which will also help reduce the pain.
- Drink more than 8 ounces of liquid a day.
- This will help with your digestive tract and will also help prevent hemorrhoids.
- Three times a day take a walk that will also help to reduce pain and swelling.
- However, do not walk too much or it might lead to your hemorrhoids to become even worse.
Take over the counter ibuprofen, naproxin or acetaminophen to help reduce the swelling and pain.
Anal Cancer Vs Haemorrhoids - Bleeding, Swelling Differences of Anal Cancer and Haemorrhoids
But may also be caused by less serious conditions such as hemorrhoids. Colon cancer and how to know the difference stopcoloncancernow hemorrhoids vs ...
Curing Hemorrhoids with Yoga Hemorrhoids are nerves around the anal spot that was severely annoyed. Constipation because of the lack of fiber and a malfunctioning liver intensifies the sickness. Lack of activities, involving in excessive sexual practices and severe varicose...
There are also some simple activities as well as exercises you can try to help reduce the pain and use as a hemorrhoids treatment.
- Lay on the floor with a pillow underneath your bottom and place your legs up on a chair or the headboard of a bed.
- You should lay this way for about thirty minutes.
- This particular helps reduce the pressure or strain in the anal area.
- Another physical exercise you can look at is to place your knees on the bed and bend your upper body forward, sleeping your head on the cargo area.
- You should maintain this position also for about 25 minutes, rotating your head from right to left to help with any stiffness.
Most Physicians Will Recommend a Topical Cream or a Suppository to Help Reduce the Pain
With those who may have a severe case of hemorrhoids, then surgery maybe an option for you. After surgery it takes about a month to heal and you will experience more intense pain after urinating or having a bowel movement. You may also loose control of your own gas, bowel movement and mucus. Try to ease your hemorrhoids with the at home hemorrhoids treatment before deciding to go in for surgery.
Patrick Noack - Fellow Hemorrhoid Victim - Need Hemorrhoid Treatment? Have a look at this particular : http://www.amazingremedy.info.