External Hemorrhoids - How to Treat Hemorrhoids Naturally
Hemorrhoids are one of the most commonly ailment known to man. Almost about 6 percent of the world population is affected with this malady which is often naturally cured if you care in order to find out how. Thrombosed hemorrhoids are not dangerous or are they life- threatening. Simply apply the basic steps in overcoming this disorder and you will be on the way to their total riddance.
Hemorrhoids are swollen blood vessels that are found in the lower part of the rectum and at the anus. The bleeding hemorrhoids are initially inside the anus but when a sufferer strain during defecation; the hemorrhoids get pushed out of the anal sphincter and stay there permanently because of the size.
Most doctors would recommend surgery as a way to remove the hemorrhoids. However, you do not need to go under the knife as there are natural home remedies that will do the task just as well devoid of the side effects of surgical procedure and medications.
However you must be very sure that what you have is definitely hemorrhoids. Just remember that bleeding with a bowel movement may also indicate other medical issues which includes tumors, infection or inflammatory bowel movement.
Try the Sitz Shower
You are able to soak the buttock area in a bath containing warm water for about Twenty minutes at least three times a day. You can also add in Epsom salt or herbal salt into the bath but do not use perfume or soap as these will cause irritation and soreness. Soaking the rear in to the bath will cause the external hemorrhoids to shrink and eventually disappear.
Avoid Straining During Bowel Movement
You can do this by adding more fibers in your diet. The materials can be found in brans and beans, fruits and vegetables. Vitamin C, linseed and prunes also help in softening the stools. They have a laxative property.
You Should Avoid Dehydration
You must drink at least 2 liters of water daily. If you find this kind of amount too big, split the volume into three servings. Just remember that drinking water can lead you to feel full and on the long run will reduce fat. Excessive weight can induce hemorrhoids.
You can Put on Cream to the Affected Part
The cream can contain an astringent, an anesthetic as well as an anti-inflammatory agent. An astringent includes witch hazel which is readily available in the pharmacy. It reduces bleeding plus stops pain, itching and swelling.
- The anesthetic used can be lignocaine or cinchocaine as these will provide pain relief by causing the hemorrhoids to be numb.
- The anti-inflammatory agent just like hydrocortisone can help in relieving itching and reduces the inflammation.
How To Heal Hemorrhoids Naturally Without Surgery Home Treatment For Hemorrhoids
VISIT: ▻▻ http://hemorrhoidscure.vital101.com ◅◅ How To Heal Hemorrhoids Naturally Without Surgery - Home Treatment For Hemorrhoids What are ...
- You can also use horse chestnut that will help to improve circulation and relieve swelling.
- It is possible to source this item from the seeds or the bark of the young branches.
- The use of natural remedies is gaining popularity as they are not only safe but cheap and very effective.
- Remove hemorrhoids and stop constipation from ruining your lifetime.
- The natural home remedies for hemorrhoids will ensure that you will be successful within eliminating hemorrhoids