Find out the types of hemorrhoids surgeries available for
Most hemorrhoids can be cured with normal and natural treatments. However, if the hemorrhoid persists, doctors will usually recommend surgery to remove the hemorrhoid lump. Generally you will not have to go for surgery in order to cure yourself of hemorrhoids. If a case is severe and seems to be persistent then hemorrhoid surgery is highly recommended.
The Different Types of Hemorrhoid Surgeries are:
Clot Removal This is a small type of outside hemorrhoids surgery and can even be done in the surgeon's office. The doctor will simply apply some anesthetic and then cut take away the clot out. The area are going to be tender for a while as the wound heals but the source of pain (the hemorrhoid) will be gone. Clot removal can be done with minimum minimal complications along with a qualified doctor and there is hardly any recovery time.
- Rubber Band Ligation This treatment is commonly used for prolapsed internal hemorrhoids.
- It is a simple treatment that could even be done in the actual doctor's business office without any special preparation.
The Treatment is a Simple One
A small rubber band will be positioned around the hemorrhoid. This will cut off the blood flow to the hemorrhoid, causing it to shrivel away. In the cases of multiple hemorrhoids, they are usually treated one at a time and also only 1 hemorrhoid is treated every month.
Sclerotherapy Sclerotheray is Also Known as Injection Therapy
In thisThis procedure form of procedure is used for curing small internal hemorrhoids. A hardening realtor is injected into the hemorrhoids, leading to a lack of circulation. This may action will then lead to theshrivel the particular hemorrhoid shriveling.
Symptoms Of Internal Hemorrhoids & How To Treat Internal Hemorrhoids Naturally at Home?
Symptoms Of Internal Hemorrhoids & How To Treat Internal Hemorrhoids Naturally at Home? Click the link below to read more about this fantastic book and how ...
When compared to the rubber band treatment, sclerotheraphy is better for multiple hemorrhoids just like it can be applied to multiple areas at the same time. However, it isn't as effective on larger hemorrhoids. Other complications may also occur, such as the development of sclerosed hemorrhoids. Nevertheless, these cases are rare.
- Infrared Coagulations This form of hemorrhoids surgery is used for smaller hemorrhoids (external or internal).
- Infrared light and electric current are used to burn off the hemorrhoids.
- This is accomplished through aiming the infrared light at the bottom of the hemorrhoid, causing it to clot, after that shrivel and finally recede.
Prolapsed Hemorrhoids - External Hemroid Treatment - Hemorrhoid Ligation Prolapsed HemorrhoidsNatural cures for hemorrhoids can be the perfect solutions for those who suffer from hemorrhoids and are more often than not in desperate seek out immediate relief to the extreme pain bleeding and itchiness. People have the...
The simply complication to the present surgery is that a fewsome people feel some pain during the treatment due to the temperature involved.
- Hemorrhoidectomy Hemorrhoidectomy is a form of laser surgery that is only used for the most severe cases of hemorrhoids cases.
- It is usually recommended for larger internal or external hemorrhoids which are extremely painful or itchy.
- During this procedure, the hemorrhoid is actually surgically removed under what about anesthesia ? usingwith either scalpels or laser.
- For this type of hemorrhoid surgery, you will usually need to be hospitalized and a recovery period will be necessary.
- The surgery recovery period usually lasts for about 3-10 days in the hospital and up in order to 4 weeks at home.
Improperly done improperly, hemorrhoidectomy can cause lead to complications such as severe pain, heavy bleeding, scarring and also an the inability to pass motion.
About the author:Get the natural hemorrhoids treatment at http://www.hemorrhoids-help.com/