Help With Hemorrhoids
Most of us over the age of 30 have at some point in time suffered from hemorrhoids. They are one of the most common medical ailments suffered by both men and women. Usually 80%of those who suffer with hemorrhoids are able to handle them with over the counter products and a few lifestyle changes. For others who suffer with external hemorrhoids surgery may be needed.
- Internal hemorrhoids are usually sign free.
- The most common symptom is blood seen covering the stool or on mouthwash.
- It can be when these types of internal hemorrhoids prolapse to the outside of the anal sphincter that they become extremely painful and difficult.
- Depending on the severity of your hemorrhoids you may be able to obtain relief with this methods: A sitz bath.
- Sit in a few inches of warm water for fifteen minutes two to three times a day.
- When you wipe do not use toilet paper, use a pad or cotton ball moistened with witch hazel.
- You can purchase pre moistened pads in the drug store.
- You can use an over the counter cream to help decrease the burning and itching.
- Do not use it over the time specified by the manufacturer.
Some Hemorrhoids Must be Treated Surgically
There are several ways this is done. The first is a rubber band ligation where a group is placed around the hemorrhoid to stop the blood flow to it. The particular hemorrhoid withers away within a few days. Sclerotherapy is when a chemical solution is inserted to shrink the hemorrhoid. Hemorrhoidectomy, where the hemorrhoid is surgically removed is normally used in severe cases.
INTERNAL HEMORRHOIDS Treatment How to TREAT Internal HEMORRHOIDS INTERNAL Hemorrhoids
Discover the The Only Holistic System Proven to Permanently Cure Hemorrhoids in as Little as 48 Hours, Guaranteed. CLICK HERE for more Information: ...
Hemorrhoids Diet - The best Food To Eat Download this image from Dreamstime.comConstipation and obesity are two of the most common causes of hemorrhoids, so your hemorrhoids diet needs to address these two conditions. The same strategies will help all these conditions at the same time...
- Other a lot more longlasting measures to help you prevent a recurrence of hemorrhoids are to consume more fiber.
- Take a fiber supplement on a daily basis.
- Drink lots of water to help keep your stools soft.
- Do not put off your urge to have a bowel movement.
- Don't sit for long periods of time on the toilet.
Please Understand that Any Rectal Bleeding Should be Evaluated by a Physician.
About the author:This article courtesy of http://www.hemorrhoid-help.net.