Hemorrhoid Facts And Treatments
The medical world a hemorrhoid is described as an enlarged or swollen vein. Hemorrhoids are somewhat similar to varicose veins that develop in the legs, except that hemorrhoids tend to be veins based in the anal sphincter. These types of veins cushioning and protect the anal canal. Discomfort and also problems occur when these types of problematic veins are expanded and tear under pressure.
Hemorrhoids really are a very common medical problem seen in both men and women, usually over the age of 30, generally suffering from hemorrhoids between the ages of 45 and 65 years old. It is estimated that more than a half million people seek treatment for symptomatic hemorrhoids each year in the United States. Of this half million hemorrhoid is afflicted with, 10 to 20 percent will need surgical treatment.
- Most medical professionals guilt the organization of hemorrhoids on prolonged sitting on the toilet and persistent straining due to constipation.
- Hemorrhoids are also very common during pregnancy, due to the strain from carrying the excess weight of the child.
Natural Hemorrhoid Relief: CalmovilCalmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Set consists of all-natural supplement, soothing topical cream, and homeopathic drops, created to help target the source of hemorrhoids. Calmovil contains only the best quality botanical active ingredients that have been clinically developed to deliver the best results. Calmovil's ingredients have been used for hundreds of years to support proper blood circulation, help reducing swelling and support healthy hemorrhoid veins. Now they are all combined into this unique Hemorrhoid formula. Improving blood flow, decreasing swelling and supporting healthy veins has been shown to alleviate the pain and flare-ups related to piles.
More Details about This Product »
- You may have problems with internal or external hemorrhoids.
- Generally inner hemorrhoids, which are located higher up in the rectum are not painful, but you will see bleeding.
- Hemorrhoids will bleed bright red blood due to their abundance of arterial blood, which is different from the dark blood in your venous system.
- At times a hemorrhoid will protrude from the anal canal.
- Usually these hemorrhoids, which are classified as prolapsed, can be gently pressed back inside.
- If not, a consultation with a specialist is necessary.
External hemorrhoids are the ones that are itchy and painful and really unpleasant. If you experience external hemorrhoids you will see bright red blood on the toilet paper, or in the toilet bowl after a bowel movement.
Anal Cancer Vs Haemorrhoids - Bleeding, Swelling Differences of Anal Cancer and Haemorrhoids
But may also be caused by less serious conditions such as hemorrhoids. Colon cancer and how to know the difference stopcoloncancernow hemorrhoids vs ...
There are Ways to Ease the Discomfort of Hemorrhoids
A sitz bath can help to relieve the discomfort of hemorrhoids. It is suggested that you sit in a tub of warm water for fifteen minutes several times a day. When you wipe, instead of toilet paper make use of parts soaked with witch hazel. You can get these pads with any drug store. Using any of the numerous over-the-counter hemorrhoid preparations will help to relieve the discomfort and itching.
Prolonged Periods of Both Standing, or Sitting can Aggravate Hemorrhoids
Straining when you have a bowel movement is one of the chief factors behind them, and will certainly make them worse and even more painful. Don't do it. The cause of bowel problems may be not enough fiber in your diet. Take a fiber supplement.
Any Rectal Bleeding of Any Kind Should be Checked by Your Physician.
About the author:This article courtesy of http://www.hemorrhoid-answers.com.