How to get rid of Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are usually caused when constipation forces you over exert yourself while having a bowel movement. The increased pressure that you put on the sensitive veins of your anal region leads to hemorrhoid swelling, bleeding, itchiness and general discomfort.
Since constipation is usually the cause of hemorrhoids, the most effective way in order to cure hemorrhoids is to change your diet.
That Means You Have to Include Lots of Fibrous Foods in Your Diet
Some delicious foods high in fiber include vegetables such as spinach, kale and sweet potatoes. You should also eat a lot of fruit everyday. High fiber fruits such as pears, apples and oranges prunes, grapefruit and cherries will add roughage and liquid to your bar stools.
Cure Hemorrhoids - Fast And Easy!
http://tinyurl.com/curehemor Want to finally cure hemorrhoids once and for all? Looking for a great and proven solution that lots have used? Give this a try!
- As you add more fiber in order to your diet you must drink lots of water.
- FIber and water will bulk increase stools so that they are full and moist.
- This will allow them to come out easier.
- As your constipation problems subside, so will your hemorrhoids.
You should avoid or cut back on foods such as white bread, white rice and other highly processed foods because they are very low in fiber and often lead to constipation. Use whole grain bread, past and brown rice instead.
Easing constipation to create easy bowel movements is the best way to get rid of hemorrhoids. However, you may also want to find several hemorrhoid treatments that you can use to relieve the burning, irritation, and swelling that you are having now.
- There are numerous hemorrhoid lotions, ointments, suppositories and supplements available online that you can use to relieve your own this.
- Popular hemorrhoid creams and products consist of Zenmed Ziro and Hemorrhoids No More.
- Suppositories include Preparation H and Calmol.
- Supplements contain Venapro and Avatrol.
There are Also Many Costfree Homeopathic Treatments that You can Use to Find Relief
One on probably the most soothing home treatments is the sitz bath. This is a small tub that is especially designed to allow the soaking of hemorrhoids without taking a bath. In this process the rectal area is soaked in hot water for 15-20 minutes 3-4 times per day. Taking a sitz bath helps relieve hemorrhoid signs and also promotes shrinkage of the hemorrhoid.
- You can also apply ice packs on the anal region to reduce puffiness.
- Do this several times a day while putting feet up.
- Ice packs are not as comfortable as sitz baths but they are very effective for temporary relief.
- There are surgical treatment for getting rid of hemorrhoids.
- Three of these procedures are:
Rubber Band Ligation - A tiny rubber band is placed at the bottom of the internal hemorrhoid to cut off the blood flow.
Laser Coagulation - An electric current is applied to the actual hemorrhoids and shuts down the blood supply allowing the inflamed tissue to shrink.
Hemorrhoidectomy - The hemorrhoids are surgically removed with a scalpel, cattery device or laser.
- Thankfully, most cases of hemorrhoids can be treated and cured without surgical procedures by following the advice above.
- To be able to find out more about the most popular hemorrhoid treatments read the information you will find from Health Watch Report.