Internal Hemorrhoid Remedy
An internal hemorrhoid is usually undetected because it does not have any manifestation unless the condition is already in its advanced phase or a blood vessel ruptures. The typical symptoms are having blood in feces or there are occasions where the hemorrhoid prolapses but returns by itself. When it does not come back within the rectum, it can be pushed back by the finger, and if not, then it is already considered advanced. Another problem that happens with inside hemorrhoids is that the vein gets blood clots inside of, which is extremely painful for the patient.
Since this problem is asymptomatic, people seek medical help only when they see blood in their waste or when some of the signs mentioned are present as well as the disease has already been in their advanced stages. The usual causes of internal hemorrhoids are lifestyle related such as dietary habits, smoking, alcohol consumption as well as low fluid intake.
Dietary habits is usually the main culprit of hemorrhoids, with low fiber and also high fat intake, that causes constipation leading to too much straining each time the person moves his or her bowels.
- The first degree internal hemorrhoid does not have any prolapse and can only be detected when there is blood on the stool.
- This can be detected by handbook assessment when the doctor probes the inside of the anus with his finger.
- Second degree internal hemorrhoids may or may not have bleeding but the blood vessels prolapse out of the anus and goes back within by itself.
The third degree hemorrhoids also protrudes out of the anus but you will need to push it back in because it won't go back by itself unlike the second degree. And the last one is the fourth diploma hemorrhoid where even you can not push it back since it is both painful or it goes back out when pushed in. This one is the type where there may be blood clots within the blood vessels and causes severe pain. You also need extra care in cleaning after defecation because virtually any fecal material that is left may cause intense pruritusfrom irritation brought on by contact of the feces with the protruding tissues.
Bleeding Hemorrhoids TREATMENT How to Stop Hemorrhoid Bleeding FAST Hemorrhoid Bleeding Cure
Discover the The Only Holistic System That Will Show You How To Permanently Cure Your Hemorrhoids In 48 Hours, Guaranteed. CLICK HERE for more ...
Seeking Relief with different Hemorrhoid Cures You can trace back hemorrhoids to different causes. To name a few, being pregnant, hard work, obesity, forcing as well as genetic tendency all may contribute to swelling of the blood vessels. Many victims are looking for an effective way to deal...
The diagnosis of internal hemorrhoids is by digital assessment where the doctor probes the inside of your anus together with his finger and feels with regard to protruding tissues in the rectal vault. This is the traditional diagnostic procedure being done before and is still being made by many physicians, especially those who do not have the high tech diagnostic tools.
Another method of analysis is as simple as immediate visualization using an anoscope, wherein a small tube with a probe at the end is inserted inside the anus and the other end can be used by the doctor to look inside the rectal vault. Occasionally it can also be connected to a screen so even the patient could see inside and know what it looks like.
- After diagnosis, treatment should be started depending on the severity, coming from drugs to be able to surgery.
- However, this is not the end of internal hemorrhoid since there is a need to prevent its recurrence.
- Dietary modification is needed as well as healthy lifestyle is needed to ensure the inside hemorrhoid is gone for good.
- Internal hemorrhoid is only found when you find blood on bar stool or when it had advanced to severe stages.
- Here are a few ways on how to know that you have an internal hemorrhoid.