Non-surgical Treatments from Vein Specialists in San Antonio and Kerville
Varicose veins, spider veins and hemorrhoids are common vein-related diseases that require timely medical attention. Both surgical and non-surgical treatment options are available for these problems. If you are looking for a vein specialist in San Antonio and Kerville areas, it may be a good idea to choose an experienced professional who offers conservative, non-surgical solutions. These alternative treatments may cost only a small fraction of what you may well spend on a surgery at the hospital. The best part is that the non-surgical remedies are generally covered by most insurance plans and Medicare.
Non-surgical treatments can effectively get rid of ugly and painful varicose veins, spider veins as well as haemorrhoids. Apart from the cost advantage, these treatments involve minimum pain and discomfort for the patient. Furthermore, the recovery is much faster and the patient can go back to work very soon. Timely intervention from a vein specialist in San Antonio and Kerville areas can help to maintain normal blood circulation and prevent the condition from worsening in to a serious debilitating disease.
- One of the most secure and cost-effective options to surgical treatment is Endovenous Ablation.
- This process involves supply of laser soluble fiber or foam based medication directly into the particular diseased veins via a slender needle.
- The medication helps to contract the vein and close the blood flow, that is transferred to a surrounding healthy vein.
- The closed vein eventually goes away and gets absorbed by the body.
- This procedure helps to improve the blood flow to the heart, and gets rid of the unsightly blue veins with little discomfort and almost no downtime.
With Laser Hair Removal, Most of the Treated Varicose Veins Will Not Re-Appear
However, in chronic conditions new spider veins may appear, but they are likely to be much less severe after the first treatment. Minor follow-up treatments can help the patient to keep the situation under check in the long run. Another important non-surgical treatment that an experienced vein specialist in San Antonio and also Kerville may offer is Sclerotherapy. This procedure is ideally applicable in order to spider veins, and involves the use of very tiny needles that are injected directly into the veins. A sclerosing option would be administered to the diseased problematic veins that gradually dries in the veins and makes them disappear. This procedure is repeated three to five times for best results, and development is visible within three to six months.
Hemorrhoids: Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment Options - St. Mark's Hospital
Dr. Jill Waldron, MD, practicing at St. Mark's Hospital, addresses the common health concern of hemorrhoids including the difference between external and ...
How to get rid of Piles Naturally If you have been looking for information on how to get rid of piles, you may well be very disappointed with your treatment options. If you were hoping that your doctor would be able to send you aside with a comforting prescription, or give advice on...
- Duplex ultrasound is yet another non-surgical method used for correct delivery of strong medication directly into the deeper spider veins.
- The ultrasound helps to spot the underlying diseased veins that are causing spider veins on the upper level of the skin.
- The medications or sclerosing solutions that are used in such treatments should be FDA-approved and have a proven effectiveness.
An experienced vein specialist in San Antonio and Kerville areas may also offer non-surgical treatment regarding hemorrhoids. One of the latest procedures, which is minimally invasive and painless, is known as Hemorrhoidlysis. In this process a device is used to pass micro-current to the bottom of the hemorrhoid. This leads to a chemical reaction that helps to be able to dissolve the diseased veins gently. The hemorrhoids gradually have a tendency to shrivel and eventually recede. The procedure is combined with topical and oral medications for more effective results.
Dr. Martin Franklin is actually a number one Vein Specialist San Antonio Kerrville places. As an experienced, board certified specialist, Dr. Franklin offers advanced non-surgical treatments for varicose veins, spider veins and hemorrhoids. He aims to supply uncomplicated, conservative and affordable alternatives to complicated surgeries. Find out more information at http://www.texasveins.com/index.html.