Relieving hemorrhoids with natural remedies part I
Here are a variety of natural remedies that you can use to relief from your hemorrhoids. You can try one until you find one that works for you. Remember that every person differs and you need to find the treatment that works for you.
For relief of hemorrhoids within an hour, here what you could do:
Blend 3-4 Tablespoons of Raw Cranberries
' Wrap a tablespoon of this combination or so in some cheesecloth. ' Push it up against your anus and keep it there with some tight underwear. ' After an hour or so replace it with a new batch of berries and cloth.
- Apply these berries twice and do it the next day if necessary.
- Geranium-Lavender essential oil mixture
- Combine 2-3 declines of jasmine to be able to a couple of drops of Geranium with one ounce of almond oil.
- Place this combination in a dark brown bottle with a dropper top.
- After trembling this combination, make use of a few drops on your hands and put it to use directly on the skin encircling your own anus.
Garlic and Onions
Garlic and onions can be used as a suppository. With them will help to strengthen the veins, kill bacteria in that area, and reduce inflammation.
Peel a Small Garlic or Onion
Reduce the size of the onion to a garlic clove size. Just before bed, push either garlic or onion just slightly into your anus and not to far. Your own regular bowel movement can take them of in the morning.
- Do not use this method if your hemorrhoids happen to be bleeding or are bleeding.
- Wait for this area to heal.
Apply liquid lecithin to the hemorrhoids 1 to be able to 2 times a day. Do this for 2-3 days. Continue its use until you get the relief you want from your hemorrhoid condition.
To get quick relief from hemorrhoid pain and swelling prepare an ice pack as follows:
- Make your own ice pack by putting ice cubes or crushed ice into a plastic bag.
- Wrap the plastic bag with a thin piece of material.
- Place the ice pack into the hemorrhoid area.
- You can also use the trim commercial ice gels pack.
- Cover it with a thin piece of cloth and place it into the hemorrhoid area.
- Apply the ice pack for 15-20 units and then rest for 10-15minutes.
- Then, continue implementing the ice pack for another 15-20minutes.
- Do this for 2-3 several hours then take a rest for 2- 3 hours and then start again.
Reduce Pain Of HemorrhoidsHemorrhoid Tips to Reduce PainHow ToReliefItchingFastNaturalBest
http://hemroidtreatment.secretsuncovered.info Reduce Pain Of Hemorrhoids A hemorrhoid is an enlarged or twisted vein in the wall of the lower rectum and/or ...
- Don't put ice or ice gel pack directly on your skin without having wrapping it with a cloth.
- This is to avoid ice burning the skin.
You can make a lemon drink that can help you strengthen capillaries and blood vessels walls. Here's how to perform it:
- Use an organic lemon since you will be using the outer peel 'Slice the lemon into 4 parts ' don't peel the lemon.
- Use the whole lemon ' Boil the lemon in distilled water with regard to 10 minutes in a glass pot with a cover. ' After it cools, drink one cup a day.
- This is a powerful drink because the lemon's bioflavonoids andVitamin C will go into the boiling liquid.
- When you drink this you will get many bioflavonoids that you can't get in any capsule or pill.
There you have it, six different hemorrhoid remedies that can give you relief from pain and inflammation.
Rudy Silva has a Physics degree from the University of San JoseCalifornia and it is a natural Nutritionist. He writes a newsletter called 'natural-remedies-thatwork.com' and he has written an ebook called 'How to ease Your Constipation with 77 NaturalRemedies.' You can get more information on this ebook and more hemorrhoid remedies at this site.http://www.hemorrhoid-remedies.for--you.info.
About the author:Rudy Silva has a Physics degree from the University of San JoseCalifornia and it is a natural Nutritionist. He writes a newsletter called 'natural-remedies-thatwork.com' and he has written an ebook called 'How to relieve Your Constipation with 77 NaturalRemedies.' You can get more information on this ebook and more hemorrhoid treatments at this site.http://www.hemorrhoid-remedies.for--you.info.