Surgical Procedure for Hemorrhoids
Surgical Treatment of Internal Hemorrhoids.
These procedures are done to hemorrhoids in stages 1 and 2. The methods are performed in the healthcare provider's office.
Click With Regard to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids Within Just 48 Hours
The procedures can be as follows:
Rubber Band Ligation
This is a simple and effective way of curing hemorrhoids . The blood supply to the hemorrhoid is cut off by placing a small rubber band at the base of the hemorrhoid unit. Eventually, the actual hemorrhoid dries up and drops away from. Ligation id carried out in a doctor's office and also requires no unique pre-medication. This is a good outpatient procedure for second -stage internal hemorrhoids.
- Sclerotherapy - this is a method of injecting a solidifying agent into the stems of the internal hemorrhoids, aiming to interrupt blood circulation.
- The hemorrhoid then shrivels up and disappears.
- Infrared coagulation - This method is used to treat small hemorrhoids.
- The hemorrhoid is treated with infrared light in order to be cut off the blood circulation and dry up in the aftermath.
The procedure removes a ring of tissue from the anal canal. The cutting of the cells cuts the hemorrhoids off the blood circulation and as a result they shrink. Then, the tissue ring is secured with staples which hold the tissue in place.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - this is a surgery for removing large and very painful internal hemorrhoids.
- It is the last resort in treatment of internal hemorrhoids.
Internal and external hemorrhoids-Piles symptoms and treatment
Internal and external hemorrhoids-Piles symptoms and treatment http://bit.ly/2cxvmx0 Watch all our other videos here ...
Surgical treatment of external hemorrhoids.
- External hemorrhoids are usually removed with surgery.
- It can be applied to second-stage hemorrhoids that have failed ligation treatment.
- Laser coagulation is used to stop the blood flow from the external hemorrhoid and at last the hemorrhoid drues up and falls off.
Getting Ready for Surgery.
Surgery will be done in hospital. First of all, you should notify the doctor with regard to your health status. Tell him what kind of medication you are taking - this includes herbal remedies and food supplements.
Treatment for Piles - Over the Counter Treatment options for Hemorrhoids Dealing with hemorrhoids, often called piles, can be frustrating and uncomfortable, especially with all the burning, irritation, itching and pain that can go with the situation. While severe piles can require medical treatment, over the counter...
- Stop eating and drinking before midnight, the night before your surgery takes place.
- Stop smoking.
- Arrange for a member of the family or a friend to drive you home after the procedure.
After Surgical Procedure.
After the procedure you will be taken to a rest area to recover from the anesthesia. Perhaps you may need to remain in hospital for the night or just leave the hospital the same day. You may have a slight bleeding, nausea and rectal discharge for a week after the surgery. The doctor will prescribe you pain-alleviating medication for the surgery wound and laxatives to ease bowel movement.
The Risks that Accompany Surgical Treatment of Hemorrhoids.
As with any surgery, there are a couple of risks which are related to hemorroidectomy. A patient should find the following:
- Too much muscle tissue is drawn, this can result in damage to the rectal wall.
- This may lead to swelling or infection.
- The internal sphincter muscle tissue may be damaged.
- The result may be a long-term or a short-term inability such as severe pain and incontinence.
Narrowing of the Anal Canal.
Click for Get Rid of Hemorrhoids in less than 48 hours.
More Fat Reduction Diet Tips:
Strip That Fat Diet - This is a very exciting and straightforward online diet. It consists of an online diet generator which lets you create your own diet plans, 2 diet books, a recipe book and a calories guide.
Eat Stop Eat program claims that it can help the reader lose weight and "burn stubborn body fat" all by making one simple change in the reader's every day diet. The particular Eat Stop Eat program offered by Craig Ballantyne has its basis in a dual system of going on a fast and weight training.
- Cheat Your Way Thin is a revolutionary new weight loss book by bestselling author and nutritional expert Joel Marion.
- This excellent weight loss program is claims to trick your body into burning more calories and for that reason losing weight.